RE: (NPC) Hard Cider (no OtR)

At 01:00 PM 7/7/99 -0700, Gabe wrote in response to Dawn:
>>I've noticed that the cider - thing is much more popular in the midwest.
>>Hornsby's is tasty, much better that that Woodchuck stuff.
>
>I'm going to have to step in here and disagree. Woodchuck is the best
>cider(and quite possibly the best beverage) on the planet. That's original
>Woodchuck mind you, not the green apple stuff. There's nothin' better than a
>cold Woodchuck on a hot day...

Hmmm... never had Woodchuck.  The groceries near me only have Hornsby's and
HardCore (of which I've had for dinner everyday this week...yummmm..)

Dan

NP: Drain STH - Horror Wrestling

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+