Re: @ Perfect Flag Burning Day

In a message dated 07/07/1999 11:54:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Otherone at AOL_COM writes:

> In a message dated 7/7/99 1:25:38 PM, OncleBoo writes:
>
>  << Sorry, but I don't see the Constitution differentiating between
> individual
>  and corporate rights of expression when it says that Congress shall make
no
>  laws abridging freedom of speech.  You're creating a difference that isn't
>  there.
>   >>

>  Show me where it says other than individuals

It doesn't say either way, therefore to say that the law only applies to
individuals is absurd and illogical.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Ron Sexsmith - "Whereabouts"

"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis