Re: @ Perfect Day

>>>Ya, know.  Lately, I've been having this really invertedly messed up Pink
>>>Floyd "Wall" lyric running through my head.  And your new job title
>>>reminded me of my warped brain fart...
>>>
>>>      "How can you have any meat if you don't eat your pudding!?!"
>>>
>>>I don't know how I messed it up so bad, but I blurted that out to a
>>>friend
>>>last week- and I can't get it straight in my head since...
>>>
>>umm, maybe i'm just a complete dunce, but isn't that the way it goes?
>
>It goes:
>
>"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!  How can you have
>any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?"

I guess i am a complete dunce.  i found a gem on collective soul's first
record(hints, allegations, and things left unsaid).  it's called "breathe".
i love it.  they're a good band and all, but when i listen to their new
album, it seems to me that something is missing.  it's funny that their name
contains the word soul, but it's that very thing that they seem to have
lost.  hmm.