Re: whats spinning lately

[catching up old email]

From: Dave Cousineau <davec at pads_com>

>Chris Emery wrote:
> > From: Amelia57 at aol_com
> > >i don't post much but here's what i'm hearing lately.
> > [...]
> > >rush - hold your fire
> > [...]
> >
> > I didn't like _Hold Your Fire_ much at first, but one day I was
>listening to
> > it, and something snapped.  Now it's one of my favorite Rush albums.
> >

>I knew you'd see the light someday...

Actually I know exactly where I was when that album hit me.  It was after I
dropped out of OSU, but before I moved to Columbus.  I was in my parents'
Buick Regal (ick, ick, ick) sitting at the intersection of Fairfield Road
and US35 waiting to turn left onto 35.  I think 'Open Secrets' just plunged
deep into my soul and lodged itself there.

"It went right by me
At the time it was over my head"

Exactly.