lyrics/what's spinning

Hello all

the people at the OtR office told me to go HERE (the OtR mailing list)
to find out if anyone has deciphered the lyrics to these great new
songs from Amateur Shortwave Radio (I will remember, Moth,
Anyway). English isn't my first language but I would really like to
know the exact words. Did anybody here take the time to write
them?

Oh, and I saw that it's some sort of custom to mail what CDs you're
listening to lately. So here it goes:
OtR- Amateur...
Vigilantes of Love - Slow Dark Train
Radiohead - OK Computer
Gentle Giant- the power and the glory
Gentle Giant - playing the fool
Michiel Borstlap Sextet - Day off (GREAT Dutch jazz pianist; won
the Thelonious Monk award in the USA. Excuse me for being a bit
patriottic here)
Count Basie - Best of
JS Bach - the well-tempered clavier (played by Glenn Gould)
Simeon ten Holt - Canto Ostinato (Dutch composer; sort of minimal
music)
I guess most of it isn't very "up to date".

Bye

Jurriaan Berger
(Enschede, the Netherlands)