Re: Tantrum Politics

>>"I am sure there _were_ one or two." You're modifying a plural, therefore
>>"was" is incorrect. Also, it's proper form to capitalise the first letter
> of
>>those words beginning your sentences, and "I" when used as a pronoun.
>
> i was modifiying the "one", which is single. there is an "or" between word
> one and two, so i used was.   literature degree my ASS.

No Kyle, you were modifying the clause, "one or two" in which there are two
components.  "One" is the first component, and "two" is the second.  A
plural modifier is therefore needed.  Not that I'm a god of spelling or
grammar myself, but when I am attacked and defend myself, at least I know
how to do it.

Thanks you.

Please drive through.

Gardner.

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)