Re: trepidation

In a message dated 7/6/99 2:22:10 PM, fade19 at hotmail_com writes:

<< this is all quite fascinating, to watch the evolvement of discussion.  we
started at politics this morning, and have now reached the ever
controversial issue of the importance of correct spelling and grammar.  the
scary thing is, i'm more concerned with the spelling topic than the
political.  call me apathetic, or maybe it's due to living half my life in
other countries, but i just don't care about politics.  i just can't stomach
the hypocricy and plasticity.  and i know that since i live here, and work
here(hell, i work FOR the government!), that i should care about how the
place is run; but i just can't.  to me, the social, political, economic,
whatever-omical structure is just a stepping stone for me.  i use one part
to my benefit, disregard another if it doesn't suit me. selfish, maybe, but
i don't really feel a citizen of this or any other country, so i just can't
bring myself to care about anything political.
i've been scared to post anything, because i've a nasty habit of jumping
into a list and offending everyone all at once, and then feeling stupid.  so
i've been a little hesitant.  but hopefully, as long as i stick to my
muddled and confused opinions, and don't really attack anyone, i'll be okay.
  feel free to attack me, though, i could use the attention.
bye the way, has anyone out there ever dealt with a broken engangement?  i'm
not doing too well, and maybe someone's got some hints.  i guess i'm being a
little too personal, but i don't know any other way to live life, so here's
my soul, please don't drop it.
                                     -weston
p.s.  damn!  i haven't heard of half the shit you guys are listening to...i
think i need to check out this tom waits guy, because it seems that every
single list has his name on it.

p.p.s.  i don't know if there are any violet burning fans out there, but i
was messing around on their website, and noticed how little they spoke of
the self-titled release-even hinted that the new record(plaste und
elaste)(i'm waxing international) is better.  does anyone else share the
sentiment that the self-titled record is simply the best overall album ever
released(outside of otr and vol recordings, of course), and that it's a damn
shame that mike pritzl and company have decided to distance themselves from
what i, and at least a few others, consider their shining moment?

You crossed a lotta lines there fella. Grammer,punctuation,diction..... Be
prepared to be bannished from my mail box. Come back when you please me!  :-0