Re: Re: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Campaign Boatride...

>Kyle, I'm sending you back to grade school for some basic logic classes.
And
>while you're there, grow a brain, willya? Just because someone loses an
>election doesn't mean everyone who voted for them doesn't still think they
>were a better choice. If we all agreed, we wouldn't have or need elections.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, GO BACK AND READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN.

my point was that just because someone voted for the loser EVERY TIME does
not mean the idiot can turn around and triumphantly congratulate him or
herself for made the better choice.  Does that make sense to you NOW.  here
is a more simple equation for our logic deprived friend here:  voting for
losers = making better choice?  true or false

>And where'd all this bitterness towards Elizabeth Dole come from? I'm  not
>big on Republicans either, but I'm not blasting her out of hand when I have
>no f*cking clue about her life, her politics, or her platform. Yet.

>How many times do I have to tell you? Engage brain BEFORE posting to list.

i am bitter towards politicians and fucking naive morons who actually
believe them in general.  so take your advisements somewhere else, if i
wanted your opinion, i'll give it to you, and you won't be able to sit for a

Follow-Ups: References: