Re: Re: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Campaign Boatride...

Kyle, I'm sending you back to grade school for some basic logic classes. And
while you're there, grow a brain, willya? Just because someone loses an
election doesn't mean everyone who voted for them doesn't still think they
were a better choice. If we all agreed, we wouldn't have or need elections.

And where'd all this bitterness towards Elizabeth Dole come from? I'm  not
big on Republicans either, but I'm not blasting her out of hand when I have
no f*cking clue about her life, her politics, or her platform. Yet.

How many times do I have to tell you? Engage brain BEFORE posting to list.