Re: good venues, etc.

SamIAmDr38 at aol_com wrote:
> Definitely let me know of any good venues though, and, of course, good
bands.
>  I'm looking forward to catching some good shows!!

Helter Skelter.

Yes. I have read about it, and have seen many photos from it. I believe it's
in LA, but possibly SF. The gothier-than-thou establishment. If I remember
correctly, they manage to host some talented groups occasionally.

I used to read of this establishment in Propaganda Magazine. You know, the
sickly pretty boys in fishnet stockings rag. It does look like a well-done
venue, despite my disgust for much of that frail scene. The strong way is
the way of the industrialist. No more crying.

My suggestion would be to at least check out who is playing there and when.

Thank you,

Bartholemew

"Beware thoughts that come in the night.
They aren't turned properly; they come in askew,
free of sense and restriction, deriving from
the most remote of sources."
William Least Heat Moon [William Trogdon]