Re:Re:???

Yes. I am absolutly sure that the Eve release show was broadcast, because on
my way home I heard the announcer sign off and announced he was playing Eve
in its entirety...For the first time anywhere.

I called WNKU and they said to ask Linford & Co. for permission. They can't
release anything  without the artist's permission...I called The Imaginary
Apple Orchard, they checked with the band, and they decided not to release
permission..BUT that I could freely ask around...Someone must have taped
it....So here I am...

I'm actually getting depressed no one has anything...