???

I know I must be getting annoying asking this question, and I know Linford
and friends don't look to highly upon bootlegs...But I've checked with WNKU
and with the kind people at the Imaginary Apple Orchard and their reply was
to ask you folks out there in WWW-Land about any of the radio performances
of OtR...

I know about the WNKU Christmas concert with Linford, Brian, Karin and
Chris...I know about the Seasongood performance for Eve's release, and the
Oil and Water concert with the NK Symphony. After seeing the website Jeffrey
Holland put together I know there are more.

Does anyone have these on tape? I have sentimental attachment to the Eve
release concert and would like to give it to a friend...(It was our first
OtR concert...)

Please respond. Thank you.

Jake