just muttering fiercely.

(blushing furiously)
augh!  schmidgal and flint!  how dare you two lurk on
the digest?  how long have you been reading this?!?
how come you never told me?

pardon, fellow listies.  found out some of me darling
buddies from the groverworld are amoung our collective
throng....

(dang am I blushing?  yep...)

and to whom it may concern:
no, no, and no...I have no alteregos anymore.  I have
serveral happily piling homes for them, but none of
them post, so would all please leave me alone in
assuming that anyone else who words a little weirdly
and likes ms. o'connor is one of my other nome de
plumes.

in the words of t. woode:
ya'll are kinda nuts.

(grinning impishly)

these days are good. strange and good.
and I have nothing else to say.

np:  joy electric, cuz I'm pretty happy.

lynz the tumbleweed of oonderville.