RE: Trust the process (Only Americans, please)

It's voteable once per day.  I was trying to keep that secret, but I think
that's OK...

If the results come up with "Neon Tits" or something (I couldn't spell the
fluorescent word.  ooh!  I just did it!!) then we'll definitely listen to
the voters...

I dunno, I'd prefer to wait around until the submissions are all in (songs,
that is).

Bruce