Catching up pt.2 othercovers

IMHO:

Look, I run a propaganda comp. so I like putting stuff like discs together
with weird suggestions.

I think people who ought to be thanked in the liners are-

Every band member we can think of (past and present)
Eve
Paul and Virgina
Lucy
and James Brown, Middle initial R
(the guy who said- the people here are not shy)

BTW

Count me in on contributing a track too. At least with helping play backup
on some tracks (esp. if we get together and do some big jam whoo hoo). The
track from me is contiongent on me being able to reassemble my band
Everville, who oft thought of doing such a project because we could never
narrow down one OTR song to do.

D.M.