to the OTR Neophyte.

Mr. Isaac, my hero!!!

you aware of the existence of my favourite book,
  you have admitted to loving it
& this means I'll want to bother for thoughts & words
about it...

...not that I don't do this terribly often.

but you also have scored points for having an
excellent Flannery O'Connor quote.

> "Writers who see by the light of their Christian
> faith will have the sharpest eyes for the grotesque,

> the perverse, and for the unacceptable....Redemption

> is meaningless unless there is cause for it in the
> actual life we live."

(furrowing my brows, briefly)
this explains so much of why she wrote what she did.
and her portrayals of Christians--hardly tender lovin'

(wry, upturned corner of mouth)
meaningless redemption?
   wow. wow. wow.  hmm..........

anyways, having covered this turf,
 I think you should find it good to know that in
lynzi's book of acceptable and remarkable aspects and
interests in life, you have just scored about eight
points.

many happy welcomes to the digest, Jon.
make your thoughts apparent, never fear the send
button, never ask about liquid beef, and baby, if all
else fails, bring up an over-the-rhine related topic
that really has nothing of import to do with da band.

(smiling broadly).

g'day.
lynz.