Re: IMPORTANT!!!

Ron Brickley wrote:

> Kyle Howe wrote:
>
> > >What the hell are you talking about?  Windows *is* a Mac emulator.  ;)
> >
> > window might have started out as a Mac like graphic interface, but it has
> > since left the progenitor in the dust.
> >
> > did i hear someone say true multi threading, multi tasking?
>
> nope, because you aren't talking about Unix.

Which doesn't have that great of a graphical interface. X windows is OK but
doesn't have the color sense that a Mac does. I've seen some G3 demos and all
can say is Apple is definitely not dead but they still have some ground to pick
up. I've not been as impressed with the Imacs though but they are inexpensive.