Re: IMPORTANT!!!

>why is it that you think mac provides a free emulator to run windows but i
>don't see microsoft rushing to provide all pcs with a mac emulator?  since
>mac is so much more superior, you'd think everyone would want a piece of it,
>right?

What the hell are you talking about?  Windows *is* a Mac emulator.  ;)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Two Towers" by J.R.R. Tolkien

                     - NUTPOTF -