Re: Tribute Title (again), recent shows.

Byrd said:

> And I had forgotten how incredibly intensely I love Little Blue River,
> especially with the hymn tacked on the end. Which of course I can't remember
> the title of right now. THAT touched a melancholy chord in my heart.

I don't know the hymn title either, but it goes "...and he walks with
me, and he talks with me--tells me I'm his own."  I find it interesting
that they decided to put a hymn in this song--this is one of the few
songs that Over the Rhine swears in.  I can't be sure in what context
it's used, ie. in the persona of the character singing, but it goes
something like  "Roll me over the little blue river now church child
<<some stuff I can't understand>>>...so tired of living, so damn hand to
mouth..."

Does anybody have a bootleg that they can make out what she's saying
here.  It's right at the beginning of the song.  I've listened to three
different versions of the song and can't make out that part at all...

Peace all,
Mark
'

PS: I pre-orderd my copy of VVVVVVVVVVVOL_audible sigh_ at true tunes
last night!

!@#$%^ that promotional pre-release!!!!  :)