Re: tribute cd title

Okay, I know nearly everyone has weighed in on this subject already and most
of you are probably tired of reading suggestions for titles, but I just
couldn't resist adding to the naming frenzy.  I haven't pored over the lyrics
to all songs however, so I can't give as many suggestions as I could
otherwise, but that's probably a good thing.  Anyway, here we go with my
thoughts...

*Hear How The Heavens Hush*

*What It Takes To Please You*

*The Sympathetic Vibration*

*Tangled Up With Bliss*

*Fling Wide The Gates*

Truth be told, I'm probably still partial to *Jazz Licks Improvised By
Toddlers*, but who knows, maybe one of the above will catch someone's fancy.
If not, just pretend you never received this...  :)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Sinéad Lohan - "No Mermaid"

"'I'm an angel with a large capacity for beer', I think C.S. Lewis said
that." -- the 77's