NO...Out of the Silent Planet... BEEN DONE!!

Jay wrote in suggesting titles for the OtR Tribute:
>(book titles from CS Lewis:)
>4. "Out of the Silent Planet"

KING'S X already did an album by that name in 1988... as OtR tributors, I
think we can probably be more original anyhow...

I still like:
- More Than Just Cliches

or

- Improvised by Toddlers

or

- Entertaining Visions of a Lucid Nature

or

- Potion for my Valentine

First, because they're from OtR lyrics- which is part of what we're
covering.  And second, they just *sound* like good album titles, to me...

Dan

NP: Baby Animals - Shaved & Dangerous

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+