Re: tribute cd title

Dave says:

>I agree here. But I don't like the shortened version (_Improvised By
>Toddlers_). It doesn't sound like a title to anything. Isn't it one of
>those grammar things, like a dangling clause participle modifier?
>Anyway, I don't think having the word "Jazz" in there gets in the way. I
>like it.

Considering that "My Love is a Fever" shifts most words' grammatical homes
and comfort zones, I think we could take poetic lisence and do it.  I too
think the "jazz licks" implies something all too specific.  We could just
shift the "subness" (not a word, I'm sure) of the tribute acknowledgement
and call it something like: "Over the Rhine Improvised by Toddlers."

-Marie