Re: Murder COULD Be Good... OTR Tribute Album

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:14:03 GMT, you wrote:

>Just whipped together three samples of what the font might look like
>on an OTR Tribute album. They're up for viewing. Vote to me.
>
>http://pharmacy.uc.edu/Murder1.gif
>http://pharmacy.uc.edu/Murder2.gif
>http://pharmacy.uc.edu/Murder3.gif

Let's talk specifics...

Is the proposed title:
1. "AND I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MURDER COULD BE GOOD"
2. "I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MURDER COULD BE GOOD"
??

Also, let's talk about capitalization. I'd do it this way:
1. "...and I Always Knew That Murder Could Be Good"
2. "I Always Knew That Murder Could Be Good"

Whaddya think?

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784