Re: Linford's Solo Piano CD

From: Jaharnish2 at aol_com
> >  Hey, I just realized that I still haven't opened mine.
>
>what the...?!
>
>Chris! you're back - i was beginning to worry you'd
>finally let the ones and zeros take you with them into...

Well, sometimes they do.  I'm still having trouble with my pirated copy of
Agent on my new PC, so I'm stuck using my hotmail account for now.  How
annoying this is!  Ick!

>oh. i guess that was Lawnmower Man. sorry.
>
>good to see you!

Thanks.

>you should seriously give that cd a good listen or twenty.
>....it's an appropriate cd for all sorts of wonderful events
>and moments, Linford really makes the mood on this one.

I'm sure it's all that.  I just haven't gotten around to it, and now I have
2 new Genesis albums to listen to.  *sigh*

Chris
--
np: TMBG _Apollo 18_