Re: Linford's Solo Piano CD

In a message dated 6/10/99 8:27:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
snd_chaser at hotmail_com writes:

> >I've been a listie lurker for a while, but would appreciate it if you all
>  >would look at my review of Linford's latest solo piano record,   "I Don't
>  >Think There's No Need to Bring Nothin'" at Cosmik Debris,
>
>  Hey, I just realized that I still haven't opened mine.

what the...?!

Chris! you're back - i was beginning to worry you'd
finally let the ones and zeros take you with them into...

oh. i guess that was Lawnmower Man. sorry.

good to see you!

you should seriously give that cd a good listen or twenty.
...it's an appropriate cd for all sorts of wonderful events
and moments, Linford really makes the mood on this one.

later,

jay

NP: Cranes - _EP Collection Volumes 1 & 2_

We never stop investigating. We are never satisfied that we know enough to
get by. Every question we answer leads on to another question. This has
become the greatest survival trick of our species.
-Desmond Morris (b. 1928), British anthropologist.
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2