AH CRAP!

Background information:

1- I'm being promoted shortly to lead shift supervisor at my place of
employment, and shortly thereafter to management
2- Everyone where I work has requested to have the weekend of June 19th off.
3- The situation is so desperate, that our store will be staffed almost
completely by people that work at other stores

The problem:

My boss has asked me, as a favor to work both Saturday and Sunday night.
That  means that there is no way I can see Bink. *sob*

I have to do it folks.  I wanna see Bink so badly, but this is my future,
and this is a man who in three months of knowing me has put more faith in me
than any other person I've known outside of some of my friends.

The good news (?) is I'll be up in Kent again soon, and my boss knows that
he owes me for canceling plans et al, so I should be able to make a four day
trip of it, or maybe even work something better out.

Love you all.

Gardner.

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)