Re: otr: jumpin' in.

D.M. writes:

> OOOOOHHH. The Popes are on tour? any dates for the midwest? and do you have
>  hold of any of his albums other than the snake? There are supposed to be 2
>  more, but I don't think they've been released in the states.

Well, Raven-Amy (speaking of whom, yesterday I saw a SUV not far from my
office with a license plate that read "AMYRAVN") handled the concert date
question, so I won't bother being redundant in answering it as well.  As far
as the albums go, "The Snake" is the only one I have, but I was only aware of
one other, "Crock of Gold".  Is there another one out there somewhere?  To my
knowledge, "Crock of Gold" is only available as an import.  Amazon.com and
CDNow both carry it as an import, and price it accordingly.  I found it in a
Virgin Megastore in Vegas a month or so ago, but they too were selling it as
an import.  So far, I haven't felt like paying $25 or so for it, but perhaps
that will change with time.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Sinéad Lohan - "No Mermaid"

"'I'm an angel with a large capacity for beer.', I think C.S. Lewis said
that." -- the 77's