Teles (Re: OTR guitar gear)

> I will admit that I'm a definite Tele
>  fan (if I'm not sporting my Gretsch it's my Telecaster Thinline) as
>  opposed to a Strat player. Strats have a nifty "quack" to them, but a
>  Tele in high gear will cut through ANYTHING. Remember in Phantom Menace
>  when they were cutting through the blast doors with a light saber? THAT
>  is Telecaster Technology at work.

Right on! my Inca Silver Amer. Std Tele is my main axe and it cuts through
the densest mix with ease. plus there is no wierd "uncoolness" about it. it
has such a cool sound that can be used in so many styles. the Tele can rock,
blues it, slide, and soundscape with the best.

Jack's sported a Tele hasn't he?

-Chris F.