Re: OTR guitar gear

From: Creole1239 at aol_com

>eric wrote this back to me.
>thought you might all be interested too
> >as far as ric & jack's gear is concerned, i know ric mainly uses a Gibson
> >Les Paul guitar played through a Vox amplifier with lotsa effects,
> >including an Oberheim Echoplex unit that allows him to record a loop of
> >himself playing and then play back over top of it. I've also seen him
>play
> >a Gretcsch electric (not sure which model) as well as a couple of Fender
> >Stratocasters.

Ric's favorite is a battered old black Fender Strat, though he also plays
the sunburst Les Paul.  Now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen him
pull out the Les Paul in over a year.

> >Jack uses a Gretsch hollow-body electric (not sure which model) played
> >through (i think) a Vox amp. I've also seen him play a Fender Telecaster.

Jack's main guitar is a vintage Gretsch Tennesseean, featuring bink's
favorite Bigsby tremelo system.  He's also been using a Fender Strat a lot
in the last 6 months.