Re: OtR at Schubas in Chicago

>Dear Listies,
>
>None of you mostly nice people have ever met me in person, but
>perhaps some of you recall my anti-Star Wars tangent, or contribution
>to the talk about fundamentalist coffee, or gothic dancing, or
>whatever other silliness I have tossed in since I joined in February.
>
>It's been fun.
>
>Now, I actually would like to mention that I would love to meet you
>all who will be at the Scubas show on Saturday.
>
>Also, I am up for any listie rendevous.
>
>Let me know!

Well, I'm not going to be making this Chicago show, but I may be in town in
a few weeks to visit friends in Rockton (which means I would be at the Green
Mill on {Lancester?} that Sunday night.   August however, I will most likely
be in town for the NATIONAL POETRY SLAM. (if not as part of the Cleveland
team, than as a mascot/supporter) maybe catch you then and argue s'more
about the great god lucas. >:)

Ta
D.M.