OtR at Schubas in Chicago

Dear Listies,

None of you mostly nice people have ever met me in person, but
perhaps some of you recall my anti-Star Wars tangent, or contribution
to the talk about fundamentalist coffee, or gothic dancing, or
whatever other silliness I have tossed in since I joined in February.

It's been fun.

Now, I actually would like to mention that I would love to meet you
all who will be at the Scubas show on Saturday.

In addition, since I live about two miles from downtown Chicago, and
my apartment has ample room, and I think it could be fun, I would be
happy to let anyone or two or three people who need a place to crash
after the show sleep on my enormous couch, floor, and empty bedroom.
And I live near some of the best Mexican food on the planet.

Also, I am up for any listie rendevous.

Let me know!

If you want to know what I look like so you can come up and greet me
at the show (such kindness extended to me in this severe northen city
would kick buttocks!), you can look at my dull, puny, self-absorbed,
and outdated webpage and catch a glimpse of me, and then listen to
two cool recordings by Arcana. You goths will like them, I think. And
maybe that will help you see past my small town white boy/bread
surface, and know that I share a bit of your blood, too!

Cheers All!

Mike McVey
Chicago