OtR at Best Buy

Odd sighting...

Whilst at Best Buy looking for perhaps an Ozric Tentacles CD that I don't
have- I came across ten (10) copies of OtR's "Amateur Shortwave Radio" at
Best Buy.

Best Buy!!  Ten copies!!!

It's probably just a regional thing, though.  I can't imagine seeing too
many copies of them at a Best Buy in another place besides Ohio...

Dan

NP: Jude - No One is Really Beautiful

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+