Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #647

There are reasons I love this redhead....

>From: j-cochran at juno_com
>To: lilywashere at hotmail_com
>CC: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #647
>Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:23:19 -0400
>
>leonie van Dam"  writes:
> >hey luny-you's!
> >does any of you ever read a book?
>
>Yep! lots of them... Currently I'm reading "Trinity", a novel about being
>Catholic in Ireland around the turn of the century, particularly around
>the time of the formation of Sinn Fein, (a topic near and dear to my
>heart). I just finished two books in the "Midnight Cafe" series (mind
>candy) and read the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" last week.
>	I tend to think that reading tends to be the rule rather then the
>exception.  More people that I know are avid readers then aren't.  my
>boyfriend, DM, (also on the list,) reads more then I do.
>
> >but anyhow, okay, I am European and have never seen a Starwarmovie.
>
>Being European is no excuse!  :-)  Star Wars was released world wide in a
>really big way.  It was filmed (alot of it anyway) in London. Besides,
>even if you haven't seen any of them, I know that you have video stores
>over there, go rent them.  I'm sure they'll be in most big video stores
>in Europe, because Lucas is probably promoting "Phantom Menace"'s
>European debut.   I
>
> >. I am going to the States this summer...
>
>Cool! Where abouts?
> > can I talk to anyone without having seen the SWmovie?!
>
>only with great difficulty! :-)

Bwahahahahahahaha

Ta

The D.M.

Hey baby, there's a jedi master in my pocket
and he's happy to see you
                      >:)

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey

Always Yeild to temptation,
for it may not pass your way again
--- Lazarus Long

"I put my head up to the door,
I heard the famous sound of infidelity
Looks Like I've Loved and lost once more
All's fair in love and war supposedly"
---John Wesley Harding

Pray to the moon or pray to the sun
If you don't believe pray to the alien