Kent/Akron help (again)

Hello again everyone...

Some of you may recall that several weeks ago I requested some information
from those of you in the Kent/Akron area that I could pass on to my brother
who was going to be there on a brief business trip.  Well, it just so happens
that he's going to be there again from Tuesday thru Friday, so if any of you
know of any interesting, or entertaining, goings-on in that neck o' the woods
during that time, I'd be happy to know about them so that I could pass on
that knowledge to him.

Many thanks,

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's