Beth Orton show/ OTR collectibles

Anyone going to the Beth Orton / Kelly Willis show at Bogart's on wednesday,
June 9?  I'm eagerly awaiting this show, and it would be nice to have
company when I go.
   I'm planning to sell some OTR posters on eBay, including the one with the
Eve cards on the back, and some from one of the Emery shows.

Damian
thegeniusiwas at hotmail_com

"If you love something you should never set it free. It might not come back,
and then you'd feel pretty stupid. Instead, you should give it a back rub."
- Dave Van