Re: Cincinnati here I come

In a message dated 5/27/99 12:24:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lisa_nathan at hotmail_com writes:

<< Do those of you from Cincinnati have any suggestions on where to live down
 there? I just got a job--it's downtown in the old P&G building (it has the
 jewelers on the first floor). Just trying to narrow it down a bit. THanks! >>

Well, as someone else said, if you want to live in Clifton, it's best to go
towards the Ludlow side.  I do know a few people who live on the streets off
of McMillan across from Hughes High School, and they seem pretty happy.

If you want suburban, you might want to look into the Oakley and Pleasant
Ridge area.  My mom lives there and there are some nice apartments.  I live
in Fairfax, which is associated with the prestigous Mariemont, except the
houses are smaller and more affordable.

Liz