Siamese

Kent M. Nebergall@TIMEWEB
05/27/99 09:55 AM

>I needed that after five hours in the car with a pissed-off Siamese
cat....

Isn't "pissed off" and "Siamese cat" redundant 90 percent of the time?

A woman at my second job went into a meeting with Tina Turner blaring from
her headphones at her desk, leaving everyone in the area listening to it in
tinny, drubbing fashion.  My thought at the time was that it sounded like a
wet Siamese torturing a mouse about ten feet into a helium filled air duct.
And I actually LIKE Tina Turner.

Tired of waiting for someone to say "Jar Jar Binkmiester",
- Kent