Re: your mail

Meester Emery sez:
> "Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>  >HTH, HAND.
>
>  If I do nothing else in this life, I have at least left my
>  mark on the OTR list.

that you have, my friend. that you have.

and should we not even speak of the mark you have
left on our collective listie hearts?

[psst! note the sig]

deeply affected by the presence and markings of Mister Emery,

the sinistermisterjay

NP: Einsturzende Neubauten - Ende Neu.mp3

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2