Re: messages to alyssa

In a message dated 5/26/99 12:55:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
aportwoo at slis_kent.edu writes:

> hey folks!  hate to bother the list with this, but i hope this will work!
>  am going to be able to check email only once every week or two
>  (closest computer is in a lab with work-schedule-incompatible
>  hours.)  i'll be switching to digest for a bit.  this is where y'all come
>  in : please forward any pertinent or really cool messages to me and
>  i'll read them.  dig?   thanks, -alyssa

like *this* one?

no, wait - like... _THIS_ one??

much too amused today for my own good,

jay

NP: Einsturzende Neubauten - Ende Neu.mp3

"When I first came to town
All the people gathered round
They bought me drinks
Lord, how quickly they changed their tune"
Nick Cave - When I First Came To Town
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2