Re: @ Peter Mulvey

Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>Peter came out for a second encore, and my blood spiked as he started
>singing "I am stretched on your grave" with no accompaniment.
>[see NP: below, and it also has a home at Chris' Funky Good Time (tm)]
>i gained alot of trust somehow in Peter's music after the listening of this.

Chris's Funky Good Time site is down for the time being.  I've stepped up
my poor little 'puter, and for those who care, I'm now slogging along on a
Celeron 466Mhz, 160MB ram, 17GB hard drive, 8MB AGP 3dfx video, and a new
17" monitor.   There's some other goodies in there somewhere, too.

Anyway, the point of all this, is that I'll make a general announcement
when the site is back up.
--
NP: King Crimson - _Absent Lovers_
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556