Anikan and Amidala

>Here's another one that they need to explain very carefully: ok, so >the
>queen and Anakin meet when he is 8, she becomes a surrogate >mother for
>him, then they get together and have kids.  How can this >one be addressed
>delicately??

Jocasta, she is not.  I don't think she was as motherly as it might seem.
Plus Natalie Portman isn't exactly a dead ringer for a 14-year old.  She
looked at him in the movie with caring intentions, but I think that
fascination in her eyes was their intentional way of covering this one.  He
responds in much the same, innocent yet ground-breaking, way.  It seems a
little unnatural to me since she's 14, and he's 8.  If it weren't for this
destiny-force thing, I'd have pegged her and Obi-(e)Wan hooking up.  I mean,
he's a powerful Jedi-type; and her adolescence should provide her with
strong instincts to have that crush for goodness' sake!

As to the cover album: I might find the will to drag my flute all the way up
there for somebody's rendition of "Faithfully Dangerous."  I've got the
goods-- enough years on that instrument to do my own healthy MUZAK (sp?)
version of all their delightful stuff.

Well, I should return to all that is ridiculous and good here in this middle
school library.  I'm helping my mother today so we have TWO "Mmmmisss
Haaaalllll!"s.

Peace-
Marie

NP: Tchaikovsky_Romeo and Juliet_