Re: Fuel Magazine / Stupid Websites...

MvH wrote:
>I checked their website but all i found was a pic of the cover of their
>spring edition. Am i missing hidden links or totally stupid or does this
>site go up for the most useless web site of the year?

try http://www.domer.com/

I was checking that out, just trying people at work's last names... the
site has only one graphic on a white background.  it's a marketing company,
but they've got *nothing* on their website, no email address to contact
them, and no phone number.  nothing.

needless to say, there was no www.temmesfeld.com ...

Dan

NP: King Crimson - B'Boom (disc 2)

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+