Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

No insistance, it's true, a couple of people go into a heated argument
about it whether or not the E'T's existed. Three of them went to the
theatre to prove and they all came back pretty sure that there were 3
creatures who were ET like were in the senate.

> My friend insists he saw a delegation of E.T.'s (as in the Spielberg
> "E.T.") in the senate when Terrance Stamp received the vote of no
> confidence.

>After seeing it again, I'm convinced there was no Padme.  Natalie
>Portman played both characters, and when Padme wasn't around, did you
>notice that the other handmaidens typically had the hoods up?  I think
>Qui-Gon knew about the switch as soon as Captain Panaka said "It is
>the queen's *wish* that..." and looked pointedly at Padme.

I'm pretty sure there is one scene that both Padme and The Princess were
in with full facial shots Right before the servant dressed princess
revealled her self. I'm sure there they were both played by natalie
portman though. They are two distinct charachters, Padme even has her
own Pepsi can.