Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

> After seeing it again, I'm convinced there was no Padme.  Natalie
> Portman played both characters, and when Padme wasn't around, did you
> notice that the other handmaidens typically had the hoods up?  I think
> Qui-Gon knew about the switch as soon as Captain Panaka said "It is
> the queen's *wish* that..." and looked pointedly at Padme.

Only saw it once, but I'm fairly certain that I saw them both in the same
place at the same time.  In fact, I didn't know ahead of time that Natalie
Portman played two characters, but I recognized right away that she was
standing right next to herself.

Zena liked the handmaidens' costumes better than the Queen's.

> Saw him.  Also saw the Wookies & ETs in the Senate.   Nice tie-in with
> ET, I thought.

Whoops.  Guess I posted too soon.  Should have cleared out the inbox first.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: