Re: woo~hoo!!

In a message dated 5/22/99 2:47:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jg900 at bright_net
writes:

> oh, and thanks to Tim and Jessyka for making the long and arduous trip to
>  catch Anne E.  with me.   Jessyka, i hope you liked her!  it's been a year
>  in the making....

oh goodness!  absolutely adored her!  candace...she's so much better and has
a much clearer voice in person!  she's so pretty...and so funny.  and she
*talks!*  and she was so nice.

>  DM and Miss Jen were there;  i was happy to catch Miss Jen singing along a
>  few times.

i love them.  tim thought that dm was quite a character.  and that he is.
jen is still gorgeous.  and jen, i'm glad we talked some...we'll have to talk
more.

>  Dearly Beloved thinks Tim is absolutely adorable; a real keeper.  I was
>  thinking, "he looks like some rock star...but who?"   and finally it came
>  me:  Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth.

still have to check you on that one.  yeah, he's a keeper, but incredibly
g.u. at this moment in time.  :(  we'll see what happens.

>  oh, please go to the show.

jg, you know i have to now!  i'm saying woo~hoo as well!  and i didn't even
have to pretend that i was you.

so, gardner, we going to cleveland?  the wookie tells me that there's plenty
of crash space in kent...and i think it's a sunday...we can leave when i'm
done singing at church.  :)

love to all!
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka