Re: Request for some help

>For everyone who knows... I AM actually being charged with the four car
>pile
>up that happened on the way to Columbus.  I need to come to court to defend
>myself.  It's going to be hell.  The date of the trial is June 1st.  Or
>maybe that's just the araignment.  I'm not sure.  Point is...
>
>Can anyone give me a place to crash on either the last night of May (the
>31st?) and/or the night of June 1st?

for the sake of clarity, where exactly do you need to go for the trial? i
realize the incident occured somewhere between pittsburgh and columbus, but
in which jurisdiction are you being tried, ie are you going down to columbus
or somewhere in between?

if you need space for columbus, i can't help.
if kent's close enough, we'll make sure you have a warm place to sleep and
someone to tuck you in...hell, i might even sing you a lullaby! :)

jamie