Re: ASR

In a message dated 5/21/1999 12:32:19 AM, marquis at icx_net writes:

>I find this intriguing:
>
>>  (I have to make
>> a special trip to the library for the CD  w/ booklet).
>
>They have over the rhine at the library now?
>
>Someone *do* tell!

Actually, that's how I first heard OtR.  I had heard about this local band
several times, so one day at the the library I was browsing through the CD
section and ran across Patience.  I checked it out, listened to it, and I've
been hooked ever since.
When I ran out to get my own copy, I could only find the cassette.   Ha!
Imagine how hard it was to figure out Karin was singing "Barlow Blade" and
"Eumenides" without lyrics.

Kristi