Re: ASR

In a message dated 5/20/1999 1:57:24 PM, OncleBoo at aol_com writes:

>On "Circle of Quiet", Karin is credited with "Voice, Acoustic Guitar and
>Freudian Slip".  I had caught the slip while listening to the song, but
>honestly hadn't given it much thought until I noticed the mention of it
>in the liner notes.  I was rather surprised that Linford acknowledged it.

Someone was bound to ask this, so here goes:
What exactly was the Freudian Slip mentioned in the liner notes?  I have only
the cassette version of Patience and it comes without lyrics (I have to make
a special trip to the library for the CD  w/ booklet).  I have half listened
to ASR's Circle of Quiet about 3 times and didn't catch it.

Please enlighten.

Listie Kristi