down South

They actually came down to Orlando with the Cowboy Junkies to play a House
of Blues show, but I missed them (a weekday as well) due to some research I
was doing.  Pretty sorry, huh?  I know that school pays my bills and all,
but I'd certainly love another crack at that decision :)

Lindford mentioned so many things in his last missives, but I didn't quite
catch whether or not the plan to branch out more in the travel sense.  Maybe
the calls of a major label with drive them South?

-Marie