Re: greetings!

> As a current Floridian, I can only dream of the shows.  Maybe some day my
> little station wagon (her name is XPOTEE-- my dad's verbal interpretation of

Hey, I got them all the way down to Savannah, GA for around $1,000 and that
was back in the day when they were on IRS... of course they were going to be
using a recording studio in the area, and thus down there anyway... and they
were on a national tour... and it was a weekday... but, I mean hey... it
could happen.

Gardner.

--
"The pen is mightier then the sword... the pen might leak, it might break,
it might run out of ink, it might..."

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"